Yarra Valley Private Day Tour
As you leave the suburban limits of busy Melbourne, the undulating hills of the Yarra Valley seem the perfect antidote.
Your first stop is to the award-winning Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary in the heart of the valley. Set in stunning bush surrounds and specialising in Australia’s unique and diverse native fauna, the sanctuary will delight young and old. We spend approximately 1 hr here or you can stay longer if you wish.
Then it’s off to indulge in some wine tasting. Arriving at TarraWarra Estate feels like a trip to see the Hobbits, with the stone cellar door carved out of the hillside. Consider a visit to their impressive art museum and snap the perfect pic at what must surely be one of the most scenic vineyards in the country.
The valley is also renowned for its fine winery-based restaurants. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch in picturesque settings at either the celebrated Oakridge or Meletos vineyard restaurants.
Following lunch you can visit a few more wineries – or let your private guide know what takes your fancy most – artisanal cheese at Yarra Valley Dairy, bubbles at Domaine Chandon, or perhaps stop in at Four Pillars Gin distillery or Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse. Three winery visits would make for a comfortable and relaxed day, to include lunch at one of the vineyard restaurants.
- Experience Healesville Sanctuary – world-renowned destination to see Australian wildlife in their natural habitat
- A visit to the spectacular TarraWarra Estate and Museum of Modern Art
- Two-course lunch with beverages at one of the Yarra Valley’s most awarded winery restaurants
- Tastings at some of the finest Yarra Valley wineries, cider houses, distilleries, and gourmet producers
- All wine and produce tastings
- Entry to Healesville Sanctuary
- Morning tea
- Two-course lunch with beverages (local beer, wine, soft-drinks)
- Professional driver guide
- Private luxury vehicle (Wi-Fi and power recharge enabled)
- Bottled water
This 8-hour tour departs at 9:00am from your nominated Melbourne address
For 2 people AUD$1,541.00
This tour can accommodate up to 6 people. Please Contact Us for a quote for a private group.
Discover Diverse Travel
Aboriginal Tours | Australia
Events and Festivals
Food and Wine
Nature and Wildlife