McLaren Vale Winery Experience
Small group Day tour
Departing the City of Adelaide, this enjoyable day tour meanders along the coastal route heading south to the Fleurieu Peninsula and the wine region of McLaren Vale. McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz, however the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, and Sangiovese.
In the morning we stop at three charming wineries steeped in history before lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we have time for a few treats before our drive through the ‘Vale’ to visit two more cellar doors, passing rolling vistas of vineyards along the way. The journey home is relaxed with time to muse over the day’s experience.
- Full day wine tour of McLaren Vale
- Pickup from City/Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide in comfortable mini bus
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch with choice of meals from Tour Menu and a glass of wine.
- Up to five (5) Cellar Doors that may include: d’Arrenberg, Leconfield, Coriole, Serafino, Paxton, Wirra Wirra, or Fox Creek. (subject to availability)
Daily 9 am to 5.00 pm approximately
AUD From $165.00 per person (Min 2, Max 12 people)
Valid to March 31st, 2019
Discover Diverse Travel
Aboriginal Tours | Australia
Events and Festivals
Food and Wine
Nature and Wildlife