Aboriginal Cultural Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Length of Tour: 2 hrs
Tour Dates: Cruises are by private charter and subject to availability and minimum numbers of 30
Departure Months: Year Round
Cost: AUD$60 Adult; $30 Child
- Aboriginal guided 2hr cruise on Sydney Harbour
- A National Park Island
- A traditional welcome dance
- Light refreshments – tea or coffee
- Hear stories of the Sydney Harbour Tribes and their hunting and fishing techniques.
- Learn of the first contacts between our people and Europeans.
- Learn the Aboriginal names and meanings of significant Sydney landmarks.
- Join the only cruise to take you ashore a Sydney Harbour island – Clark Island.
- Authentic Aboriginal Cultural Performance
- Meet and talk with our Aboriginal crew.
Cruise the most beautiful city harbour in Australia, and enjoy the relaxed and friendly company of your Aboriginal hosts and crew.
Set sail on a journey on Sydney Harbour to discover the stories of the Eora, Cadigal, Guringai, Wangal, Gammeraigal and Wallumedegal People. Come ashore on an island in Sydney Harbour to an authentic Aboriginal cultural performance. Learn the Aboriginal names and meanings of significant Sydney landmarks.
See Sydney Harbour as you have never experienced it before. Explore its waters on our unique cultural harbour cruise.
We will take you on a journey from pre-white settlement through our coastal lifestyle – uncovering traditional fishing methods and food gathering techniques.
Discover our culture, meet our people and enjoy the sights of Sydney Harbour.
Ask about exclusive charters, tailored to your specific needs with a range of cultural experiences and menu options.